Faculty of Foreign Languages was founded in 1995. The faculty trains future specialists in English, German, Russian language and literature. During its existence the faculty has trained more than 3,000 specialists in English, German and Russian languages and literature. The faculty works closely with Goethe Institute, German Academic Exchange Service, the US Peace Corps and Oregon University. Annually the faculty performs summer English schools for those who want to improve their knowledge of English and skills in academic writing. The classes are led by native speakers from Canada and the USA. Students who have chosen studying at the Faculty of Foreign Languages, communicate with native speakers and well trained professors, work on probation abroad and have a wide range of job applying opportunities.

See more →

1369