We are glad to invite you to the 3rd International Symposium (hybrid symposium) on August 27th – 28th, 2022. We sincerely invite all interested national and international experts and enthusiasts from universities, institutions, organizations, businesses, and communities to a session of knowledge sharing and dissemination on numerous topics, including: Earth science, Energy, Environmental science, Sustainable Development Goals/SDGs (Environmental Protection), Special issues: Community Engagement, COVID-19, and Natural DisastersAs the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic was felt worldwide, our previous symposia (the first and second JESSD Symposia) had been conducted online. In these troubled times, we were thankful for the support of more than 230 participants from 18 countries who helped us conduct this international symposium. We held the first and second virtual international symposia in 2020 and 2021. We are happy to announce that we had accepted around 490 papers until 2021 and had published through IOP: Earth and Environmental Science (indexed by Scopus on December 2021), E3S Web of Conferences, and AIP Conference Proceeding. Please kindly check the published papers here:
1. IOP EES April 2021
2. E3S Web of Conferences 2020
3. IOP EES December 2021
4. AIP Conference Proceeding (publishing soon)
5. Published in reputable national and international journals
To date, we have signed contracts with a publisher for proceedings and journals
As a special offer for you, we offer 4 payment terms for this symposium
1.Total fee in accordance to the guidelines on link;
2. Get a total of 30-40% discount off the official price should you receive a grant/funding which may be used to pay for publication fee to the publisher;
3. (Optional) You may pay more than the stated price. This symposium uses the principle of cross-subsidization, so all excess payments from participants will be used to subsidize payment for other participants.
4. Free of charge for participants who can produce good article(s) but have no funding.
If you are interested in publishing your paper with us, submissions must be made online through the link.
2. Submission by Email
Submit your Full Text by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com for outputs other than proceedings.Please kindly note these important details:
Time: August 27th-28th, 2022
Place: live online via Zoom or attend the offline conference at The Margo Hotel, Depok
Submission Deadline: August 20th, 2022