ICSF-2020: The International Conference on Sustainable Futures: Environmental, Technological, Social and Economic Matters
Kryvyi Rih National University
Kryvyi Rih, Ukraine, May 20-22, 2020
December 31, 2019
March 1, 2020
Final Submission Deadline
March 15, 2020
April 25, 2020
May 20, 2020
The International Conference on Sustainable Futures: Environmental, Technological, Social and Economic Matters (ICSF) is a peer-reviewed international conference, which is the premier interdisciplinary forum for social scientists, life scientists, engineers, and practitioners to present their latest research results, ideas, developments, and applications.
The ICSF occupies contributions in all aspects of sustainable development, focused on the intersection of sustainability, environment and technology, and their larger implications for corporation, government, education institutions, regions and society both at present and in the future.
We invite you to participate in the conference and look forward to fruitful cooperation.
Authors are invited to submit full (and original research) papers (6-12 pages) including surveys, tutorials, perspective/colloquia articles in conference topics of interest through the EasyChair (https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=icsf2020) by December 31, 2019.
Submitted papers will be peer-reviewed by three reviewers on the basis of technical quality, relevance, originality, significance, and clarity. If necessary, a fourth, additional reviewer will be involved. The Program Committee will use these reviews to determine which papers will be accepted for presentation at the conference. The result of the reviewing will be announced to the submitting authors by email, along with reviewer comments, if any.
- Submissions should be:
- basically, correct and sound;
- original (not published elsewhere partly or in full and not submitted to other venues for simultaneous consideration);
- presented at the conference (at least one author of each article should attend to the conference);
- in line with the scope of ICSF.
- A maximum of two articles per author is accepted.
- One paper shouldn't have more than five authors.
- The number of references in the list of references should not be less than 10.
- Self-citations should not exceed 10 %.
- Authors are encouraged to refer to the Committee on Publishing Ethics (COPE) for all aspects of publication ethics (http://publicationethics.org/) and to strictly conform to the ethical rules described on https://www.e3s-conferences.org/about-the-journal/publishing-policies-ethics, in particular:
- A single study is not split up into several parts to increase the quantity of submissions and submitted to various edited book projects or journals or to one journal over time (e.g. "salami-publishing").
- No data have been fabricated or manipulated (including images) to support the manuscript's conclusions.
- No data, text, or theories by others are presented as if they were the authors own ("plagiarism"). Proper acknowledgements to other works must be given (this includes material that is closely copied (near verbatim), summarized and/or paraphrased), quotation marks are used for verbatim copying of material, and permissions are secured for material that is copyrighted.
- Consent to submit has been received from all co-authors and responsible authorities at the institute/organization where the work has been carried out before the work is submitted.
- Authors whose names appear on the submission have contributed sufficiently to the scientific work and therefore share collective responsibility and accountability for the results.
ICSF 2020 uses EDP Sciences two column format for the proceedings. Therefore, for preparing your submission please STRICTLY FOLLOW the E3S Web of Conferences Editorial Guidelines (https://www.e3s-conferences.org/doc_journal/woc/e3sconf_editorial_guidelines.pdf) and Microsoft Word guidelines (https://www.e3s-conferences.org/doc_journal/woc/woc_2col.doc).
In case you have never worked with the EasyChair system before, and therefore do not have an EasyChair account please create it by clicking "create an account" link at the login form. Please follow simple instructions for creating your account, then log in to the EasyChair. You will be offered to enter the ICSF 2020 area as an author. At the New Submission page of the ICSF 2020, please fill in the forms as requested by the instructions.
- Ecochemistry Education for Sustainable Development Workshop (EcoChemSD-WS'2020) (https://icsf.ccjournals.eu/2020/workshop/ech)
- Fintech, Greener Economy & Finance Workshop (FGE&F-WS'2020) (https://icsf.ccjournals.eu/2020/workshop/fge)
- Geography Education for Sustainable Development Workshop (GESD-WS'2020) (https://icsf.ccjournals.eu/2020/workshop/ges)
- Green IT Hub Workshop (GITHub-WS'2020) (https://icsf.ccjournals.eu/2020/workshop/git)
- ICT in Education and Sustainable Futures Workshop (ICT@ESF-WS'2020) (https://icsf.ccjournals.eu/2020/workshop/ict)
ICSF requires that every conference participant, not necessarily a speaker, but also a listener, registers at the conference. A dedicated registration service will be provided for this step. We need your registration for:
1. Personalizing your conference information bundle, including the badge with your name and affiliation
2. Offer additional services to you: e.g. visa support, hostel booking, official invitation letter preparation
3. Collecting statistical information about session attendance, including social events – for proper resource planning
4. Letting the other conference participants know who you are to facilitate networking
Please choose the right item for you to complete the registration, the registration fee is listed as follows:
– Authors (Presentation & Publication): 60 EUR and 200 UAH
– Audience (With conference information bundle): 200 UAH
– Audience (Without conference information bundle): No Fee
ICSF 2020 registration form will be open on April 1, 2020
1. Registration fee covers the conference fee, conference material (conference program, certification...), lunch, coffee/tea break.
2. Each paid registration covers only one paper and one attendee.
3. At least one author for each accepted final paper must register for paper publication.
4. Delegates should bear the Service Charge (if any) of the bank in the Sender's Side.
List of Topics*
- Corporate Sustainability and Corporate Social Responsibility
- Energy for Sustainable Development
- Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering
- Governance, Legislation and Policy for Sustainability
- Measuring, Forecasting and Monitoring Sustainability
- Social and Cultural Sustainability
- Sustainable Building and Architecture
- Sustainable Cities and Society
- Sustainable Computing
- Sustainable Economy
- Sustainable Education
- Sustainable Energy
- Sustainable Environment and Environmental Management
- Sustainable Materials and Technologies
- Sustainable Mining
- Sustainable Tourism
- Sustainable Transport
* ICSF focus, but are not limited to the listed topics
Committees – https://icsf.ccjournals.eu/2020/#committies
The conference will be held in Kryvyi Rih National University (Kryvyi Rih, Ukraine)
Serhii Chukharev, +380675225125, email@example.com
Serhiy Sakhno, +380672694385, firstname.lastname@example.org
Serhiy Semerikov, email@example.com