Follow these steps to write a book or film review.
Remember and take notes of the plot of the story. What impression did it produce on you?
- Introduction: give the title and author of the book. If you're reviewing a film mention the director or actors.
1. Summarize the plot in a few sentences.
2. Mention the setting: the place and time of the plot.
3. Say something about the main characters.
4. Say something about the content.
1. Comment on the book or film.
2. Let others know whether or not you liked the book/film.
3. Why do you like it? Why don't you like it?
4. Is the author's style good or bad, is the book / film interesting or boring etc.
5. Do you want to recommend the book/film?
- Автор: Анна
- Перегляди: 1118
Сторінка 2 із 2