The Department holds conferences of different levels:
- Computer Modeling and Information Technologies in Education (Newest Computer Technologies) since 1999;
- Theory and Methods of Teaching Fundamental Sciences in Higher Education Institutions (Theory and Methods of Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science) since 2001;
- Monitoring, Modeling and Management of the Emerging Economy (M3E2);
- Augmented Reality in Education (AREdu);
- Computer Science & Software Engineering (CS & SE @ SW);
- Cloud Technologies in Education (CTE).