ICHTML 2023: 4th International Conference on History, Theory and Methodology of Learning
Kryvyi Rih State Pedagogical University
Kryvyi Rih, Ukraine, October 12-13, 2023
|Submission deadline||July 15, 2023|
The International Conference on History, Theory and Methodology of Learning (ICHTML) is a peer-reviewed international conference, which covers a wide range of topics related to the history, theory, and methodology of learning. The conference is focused on exploring innovative approaches to learning, as well as examining the theoretical underpinnings of various learning models and methodologies. The conference aims to bring together researchers, educators, and practitioners from different fields who are interested in understanding how people learn, how learning can be facilitated and improved, and how learning practices and theories have evolved over time. The conference provides a platform for sharing research findings, exchanging ideas, and discussing the latest trends and developments in the field of learning. It encourages interdisciplinary collaborations, as well as discussions on the integration of new technologies in the learning process.
Authors are invited to submit full (and original research) papers (at least 6 pages) including surveys, tutorials, perspective/colloquia articles in conference topics of interest through the https://notso.easyscience.education/ichtml/2023 by July 15, 2023.
Submitted papers will be peer-reviewed by three reviewers on the basis of technical quality, relevance, originality, significance, and clarity. If necessary, a fourth, additional reviewer will be involved. The Program Committee will use these reviews to determine which papers will be accepted for presentation at the conference. The result of the reviewing will be announced to the submitting authors by email, along with reviewer comments, if any.
List of Topics
- Historical perspectives on learning and education
- Theories of learning and their applications
- Innovative teaching methodologies and approaches
- Learning technologies and their impact on education
- Learning in different contexts (formal, informal, non-formal)
- Social and cultural aspects of learning
- Assessment and evaluation of learning outcomes
- Learning and development across the lifespan
- Learning disabilities and special educational needs
- Cross-cultural perspectives on learning and education
- Philosophical perspectives on learning and education
- Pedagogical strategies and techniques for effective learning
- Teacher education and professional development
- Educational policies and their impact on learning and education
- Learning and education in the digital age
- The impact of technology on learning
- Learning analytics and big data
We are pleased to announce that due to the sponsorship of ACNS, the Educational Dimension editorial board, and the SUES (Supporting Ukrainian Editorial Staff) initiative, authors of accepted papers will have the option to choose between two publication opportunities:
- The first option is the "Book chapter" choice, where accepted papers in English will be published in the conference proceedings book by SCITEPRESS – Science and Technology Publications (DOI: 10.5220). This publication will be available in the SCITEPRESS Digital Library.
- The second option is the "Journal article" choice, where accepted papers in English, German, and Ukrainian will be published in the Educational Dimension journal by ACNS – Academy of Cognitive and Natural Sciences (DOI: 10.55056). This publication will be available in Open Access format.
We encourage authors to carefully consider which publication opportunity best fits their research needs and goals. We are proud to offer these options and believe they will provide valuable exposure for the outstanding research being presented at ICHTML.
NO REGISTRATION FEE: both participation and publication are free of charge (sponsored by the Academy of Cognitive and Natural Sciences).
The conference will be held at Kryvyi Rih State Pedagogical University, Kryvyi Rih, Ukraine, both in person and online.
All questions about submissions should be emailed to Pavlo Nechypurenko <[email protected]>