Educational Dimension is a Diamond Open Access peer-reviewed journal that publishes research papers, systematic reviews, and meta-analyses on all aspects of education, learning, and training. We are interested in submissions that explore the latest theories and technologies in education, as well as the philosophical and social implications of education.
Our main focus areas include:
- Learning theories
- Learning technologies and tools
- Paradigms and models
- Psychological and pedagogical aspects of education
- Philosophical aspects of education
- Socio-cultural aspects of education
- Modern theories, technologies, and teaching aids
We are particularly interested in submissions that address the following topics:
- The impact of globalization, integration, and social transformations on education
- The role of technology in education
- The challenges and opportunities of lifelong learning
- The future of education
Submissions are free for both authors and readers. We do not charge any submission fees or article processing charges. This means that your work will be available to a global audience without any financial barriers.
We publish two issues per year, in June and December. Our editorial board is made up of leading experts in the field of education, and we provide a rigorous peer-review process to ensure the quality of our publications.
If you are interested in submitting your work to Educational Dimension, please visit our website for more information and to submit your manuscript.
We look forward to receiving your submissions!
Journal URL: https://acnsci.org/ed